Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to Get Longer, Fuller, Brighter Lashes


I have very short eyelashes and it did not matter what I did, I could never find a mascara that made my eyelashes look long or full.

Five years ago, I found and fell in love with the Maybelline Thick Lash Mascara in the darkest black color that came in the red and black casing.

Sometime last year they changed the look of the bottle and the wand and it never seemed to work the same for me. It's been a year now and I haven't been able to find anything at all that gave me any definition to my eyes. 

I went to Walmart last week and tried out the new
Eye lights Bright Mascara by Cover Girl and was pleasantly surprised. It made my eyes stand out but they were still not long or thick. I decided to get creative and I first put on a layer of Lengthening Mascara and then a layer of the Eye Lights Mascara and voila! I am back in business and love my new long lashes so much, I haven't even worn lipstick or eyeshadow all week. My eyes pop and I love it!Get long lashes that are not only thick but bold also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your input.