Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Benefits of Makeup Remover



Makeup remover is one of those products a lot of people don't use and never considered to use because they just don't know what it is. I to have to admit, that I have been experimenting with makeup here and there over the last 20 years and have probably used every skin cleanser, toner, or soap every used to wash my makeup face but not a make up remover!

To me, I didn't really know what it was or that it existed. When friends would tell me about it, I thought they were just using soap or plain water. Well I was wrong. Just the other night I slept over at a friends and I was curious to see her nightly beauty routine.

She took a warm wash cloth and squeezed the makeup remover on it and smoothed it all over her face. She did this two times. Then she took  the same cloth and ran it under cold water and patted it all over her face to close her pores. It was amazing. Her face looked like a different shade! I asked her what she was using and it was makeup remover.

The makeup remover double cleans to remove the makeup from your face not leaving any residue behind. Then you are free to use a toner or just go to bed as is. She didn't even need to put a night cream on as the makeup remover also moisturizes the skin.

I tried it to and I liked it and my face did feel a whole lot cleaner. It really does make sense after all to use makeup remover. Wearing makeup for an 8 hour work day at the office is long enough and it's nice to go natural every once in awhile. Only, once in awhile that is...Can't live without my makeup. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your input.